Health & Safety
Ensure health & safety compliance, reduce risks and achieve operational excellence
Health & Safety Quality Management System
Trackmedium QMS Health and Safety Management software allows companies to manage, track and report on health and safety data to meet regional compliance requirements and regulations. The software assists an organization in preventing occupational injuries and illnesses and improving the health and safety of its workforce.
Whether you're upgrading from traditional excel/access-based compliance systems or outdated QMS software that limits your capabilities, Trackmedium QMS can help you lead a successful digital transformation, differentiating your company in a highly competitive marketplace.
Ready to Go
Trackmedium QMS is already preloaded with all the needed quality management modules. Just load your users, customers, suppliers and drop-down options and you will be ready to go!
Designed for Businesses of All Sizes
Trackmedium QMS is an easy-to-use, affordable, and configurable solution that offers a month-to-month subscription-based service, making it ideal for businesses of all sizes.
- Built on a flexible configurable workflow platform to track, manage, and report on business processes to support occupational health and safety regulations.
- Integrates with IT systems at your organization to create a harmonious system both internally and externally with suppliers.
- Complies with regional Health and Safety regulations including OSHA and supports generating OSHA 300, 301 and 300A reports.
- Provides access to company's occupational health and safety documentation from a centralized web-based document control system.
- Manages internal and external audits to ensure compliance with regulations, standards and policies, and to monitor risks and nonconformances to reduce workplace hazards and risks.
- Provides a comprehensive audit trail with compliant e-signatures that is easy to access and audit with the click of a button.
- Supports regulatory requirements to identify critical areas of concern and implement corrective and preventive actions to support health and safety promotion efforts of the organization.
- Provides ability to perform job safety analysis to assess hazards associated with job tasks and allocate control measures to mitigate risk.
- Supports documenting emergency situations and defining plans to handle these situations in addition to defining and scheduling plan exercises to ensure corporate preparedness.
- Offers reporting capabilities and dashboards to identify and track occupational incidents including injuries and illnesses.
- Provides ability to capture occupational incidents immediately using mobile devices.
Corrective/Preventive Action Management (CAPA)
Log and track customer, supplier, internal and external corrective and preventive actions.
Emergency Response Plans
Define plans for handling emergency situations and schedule and perform emergency response tests.
Incident & Accident Management
Track, manage and store incident and injury records including OSHA reporting.
Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
Identify hazards associated with job tasks, define control measures to mitigate risk, and action tasks to implement recommendations.
We'll get you up and running in less than 48 hours.
Mobile & Tablet Support
Access Trackmedium QMS from any smartphone or tablet wherever you are.
Reporting & Charting Tool
Build real-time reports in minutes with our easy-to-use tool.
Deployment of Future Modules
Get access to all future modules that we add to Trackmedium QMS.
Visual Drag-and-Drop Designers for Customizing Modules
Configure your modules based on your company's requirements.
Your own server, your own database, your own data.
Request a Demo
Ready to learn more about Trackmedium QMS's easy to use software modules?
All you have to do is:
- Provide your info
- We'll reach out to learn about your priorities and schedule a demo