Health & Safety
Ensure health & safety compliance, reduce risks and achieve operational excellence
Health & Safety Quality Management System
TRACKMEDIUM Health and Safety Management software allows companies to manage, track and report on health and safety data to meet regional compliance requirements and regulations. The software assists an organization in preventing occupational injuries and illnesses and improving the health and safety of its workforce.
Make your switch from traditional excel/access based compliance systems to TRACKMEDIUM and lead a digital transformation that differentiates your company in a highly competitive marketplace.
Ready to Go
TRACKMEDIUM is already preloaded with all the needed quality management modules. Just load your users, customers, suppliers and drop-down options and you will be ready to go!
Designed for Small to Medium Businesses
TRACKMEDIUM is easy to use, affordable and configurable, with a month-to-month subscription-based service making it ideal for small to medium businesses (SMEs).
- Built on a flexible configurable workflow platform to track, manage, and report on business processes to support occupational health and safety regulations.
- Integrates with IT systems at your organization to create a harmonious system both internally and externally with suppliers.
- Complies with regional Health and Safety regulations including OSHA and supports generating OSHA 300, 301 and 300A reports.
- Provides access to company's occupational health and safety documentation from a centralized web-based document control system.
- Manages internal and external audits to ensure compliance with regulations, standards and policies, and to monitor risks and nonconformances to reduce workplace hazards and risks.
- Provides a comprehensive audit trail with compliant e-signatures that is easy to access and audit with the click of a button.
- Supports regulatory requirements to identify critical areas of concern and implement corrective and preventive actions to support health and safety promotion efforts of the organization.
- Provides ability to perform job safety analysis to assess hazards associated with job tasks and allocate control measures to mitigate risk.
- Supports documenting emergency situations and defining plans to handle these situations in addition to defining and scheduling plan exercises to ensure corporate preparedness.
- Offers reporting capabilities and dashboards to identify and track occupational incidents including injuries and illnesses.
- Provides ability to capture occupational incidents immediately using mobile devices.
Corrective/Preventive Action Management (CAPA)
Log and track customer, supplier, internal and external corrective and preventive actions.
Emergency Response Plans
Define plans for handling emergency situations and schedule and perform emergency response tests.
Incident & Injury Management
Track, manage and store incident and injury records including OSHA reporting.
Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
Identify hazards associated with job tasks, define control measures to mitigate risk, and action tasks to implement recommendations.
We'll get you up and running in less than 48 hours.
Mobile & Tablet Support
Access TRACKMEDIUM from any smartphone or tablet wherever you are.
Reporting & Charting Tool
Build real-time reports in minutes with our easy-to-use tool.
Deployment of Future Applications
Get access to all future applications that we add to TRACKMEDIUM.
Visual Drag-and-Drop Designers for Customizing Applications
Configure your applications based on your company's requirements.
Your own server, your own database, your own data.
Get Free Trial Access
Get a free pass to explore Trackmedium's easy to use software applications.
All you have to do is:
- Provide your info
- We'll reach out to learn about your priorities
- Login to the Free Trial link that we'll send you